How to create a scoring system with influencers
Get the most out of your influencer marketing strategy
If you’ve ever run an Influencer Marketing strategy before, you’ve probably stopped to ask yourself these questions at one time or another: “How do I know if I’ve reached my goals with my influencer program?” Or, “How can I measure my results and prove my success?”
Yes, it’s true that each brand or agency has their own defined KPIs and indicators to measure the evolution of their campaigns — but establishing an industry standard is the only way to ensure that we’re all playing on the same field. That’s what this guide is all about…
What you'll learn...
- What a scoring system is and how it works
- How to apply proximity scoring to your strategy and each one of your campaigns
- How to create your own influencer marketing "funnel"
- Practical case studies that talk about real situations where you can use a scoring system
- A free Excel template that you can download and create your own scoring system that's adapted to your brand